Electoral roll is very useful. In this article you learn electoral roll and its uses. You will also know part number of electoral roll in Voter ID card in India. Now you can keep reading. Because you will know about electoral roll in detail.
What is electoral roll?
Electoral roll is list of names. Moreover these are names of eligible electors. While they reside in assembly constituency only. On other hand Election Commission of India registers voters. And Voter registered in constituency only. Therefore they can vote. And finally elect political leaders. You can know how to check Voter ID card application status track online offline.
How to know part number of electoral roll in Voter ID card
You can know how to find part number of electoral roll in India. Through this you can check part number of electoral roll search in Form 8 also. However you must know some more things. And these things are as follows – Advertisement:
- First Part Number is there in Electoral roll
- Second part number in Voter card is code
- This code indicates area of residence of Voter
- Third Electoral Roll Part Number is very important
- Because you identify constituency of Voter
- In addition this Part Number is useful
- Because you use it when applying Voter ID card offline online process
- Or to make changes in Voter card online offline
- Furthermore you will use it to cancel ID also
- Finally you can use Part Number to get passport related services
- However you must remember that it is only from official passport website
How to know Part Number of electoral roll
You may have one doubt here. And it is how to find part number of electoral roll in which his or her name is included. If this is your doubt. Then you came to correct place. Because you will know about other things. And this is about part number of electoral roll search.
Methods to find Part Number in electoral roll in India
There are two methods through which you can check Part Number. And this is only for electoral roll. Thus these methods help you with your question. You can keep reading. Because you will know about it. While it is number all over India.
Ways to know your Part Number of Electoral Roll in Voter ID card
- First method is to find Part Number of electoral roll
- Here you can check family members or neighbours Voter ID card
- Because on election card there are details
- You turn Voter card and check information
- Information on reverse side is ‘Part Number and Name’
- Additionally local regions define Part Numbers
- Therefore it is useful if you follow this method
Part Numbers change with distance. Therefore you must check all details carefully. As this only can help you to know Part Number in Electoral Roll. Moreover this is only for Voter ID card.
Second method on how to find Part Number of Electoral Roll in which his/her name is included
There is another method for knowing part number. In addition this method is also simple. Now you read following steps. So that you have idea of this method.
What is Part Number in electoral roll in Form 8?
- First you should go to official Election Commission of India website
- And to go there
- You can click on below link
- Moreover you can click on http://eci.nic.in/eci/eci.html to go to official website
- On the website you must click on ‘Name Search in Voters List’ tab
- Second you go to another page
- This page has official website links
- While these links are of State Chief Electoral Officer
- Furthermore you select your state
- After you click on the official state link
- You go to another website
- Finally you reach CEO or Chief Electoral Officer website of your state
- At the website you can check ‘Search Part Number by name’ tab
- There will be another option of Search Part Number by EPIC number
- Or it can be to search number by location also
- Last you can click on any one option
- Moreover you enter necessary details
- So that you get Electoral Roll Part Number easily
What is use of Part Number in the Electoral Roll in India?
As you already know. This Part Number has many advantages and uses. Because booth officials and Voters communicate. Thus there will not be any problem to any one. In addition you check constituency. Now this constituency can be any where in India.
In addition Government of India and Voter card authorities. They took special care. And that is why they divided all areas. Because of this different localities have different Part Numbers. You can keep this number carefully.
It is so because this number is very useful. Moreover it helps you in different Voter ID services. On other hand if you do not have Voter ID card. Then it is better that you apply for Voter ID card. Further you can apply for Voter ID card online offline also.
Electoral rolls in India
As you know Voter ID card is important. However you should check a few things. First one is to check if your name is there in Electoral Rolls or not. Second these Electoral Rolls are for public use. You also can check them online only. But for that you must go to State Election Commission of India website.
Hence you find documents online. From there you search your name in electoral list. On other hand you check family names in electoral roll also. In this way you know if your name is there or not in list. You can now keep reading. Because below you find method to check Part Number in Electoral list.
Search your details in Electoral Rolls
As we told you earlier. You can find your details in electoral rolls. But for this you follow rules. You can keep reading to know more about it.
How to search Part Number in Electoral Rolls by details
- First you must go to State Electoral website
- This website is Election Commission of India website
- From there you enter name
- Second enter father or spouse name
- Third you select date of birth or age
- Moreover you can select it from drop down list
- Fourth you choose state
- After this you must check constituency
- You may also use another method
- And this is map for constituency
- In this way you select your constituency
- Finally you enter captcha code in field marked
- Only then you can click on ‘search’ tab
- Thus you know how to find Part Number in electoral rolls in Voter ID
How to search Part Number in electoral rolls in election card
- On other hand there is this second method
- And through this second method
- You get your Part Number easily
- Moreover to use this method
- You should go to State Election Commission of India website
- At that website you follow below process
- First you must enter EPIC number
- You can find this number on your Voter ID card
- Second you select your state
- After that you should follow final step
- And in final step
- You must enter captcha code in box
- Once you entered this code
- You can click on ‘search’ tab
- Because it helps you to find your Part Number of Electoral Rolls in Voter ID card
What is EPIC number in Voter ID card?
Some people may have this doubt. And this doubt is what is EPIC number in Voter ID card explain. So to clear your doubt. We gave clear explanation below. You can keep reading to know about it.
Define EPIC number in election card
EPIC full form is Electors Photo Identity Card number. Moreover EPIC ID is same to Voter ID card. It means that both Voter ID number and EPIC number are same. Finally EPIC is short form for Electors Photo Identity Card.
Thus EPIC is also useful in many ways. Because you can use it to elect your leader. In addition people call it as Voter ID card also. Therefore Voter ID is nothing but EPIC ID.
Points to remember
This article is only for informational purpose. Hence if you wish to find Part Number in Electoral Roll. Then you must go to official website only. Because there only you can find the correct details. While you can find guidelines here.
So you understand very important thing. And it is about Part Number. How to find Part Number of Electoral Roll in Voter ID card in India. In addition you check steps on how to change address in Voter ID card.