India is a democratic country, everyone has right to vote for that you need to have a Voter ID card. You can select a person of your choice and to can make him as your role model this article will help you in
Applying for Voter ID card and what are the documents required while applying For Voter ID card and what is the fee structure while applying For Voter ID card.To register as voter in Uttarakhand you visit the official site http://ceo.uk.gov.in/ . This site also provides many other services such as checking status of Voter ID, correction of Voter ID, checking details of voters list in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Voter ID Application Forms
When you click on E- registration button then you will see some registration forms such as Form 4, Form 6, Form 7, Form 8 and Form 8A. Advertisement:
Fill Form 4 it will help you in verification of house when house is repeatedly locked for Hindi click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/FORM4.pdf
Fill form 6 for Applying for registration as a new voter for offline Hindi form click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/Form_6-New.pdf
A person who is citizen of India and does not have citizenship of any other country and eligible to be registered and for Hindi form offline Click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/Form6A_New.pdf
You need to fill Form 7 when a person who is already enrolled or whose name is involved in roll for offline for Voter ID card Hindi Form click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/Form7_New.pdf
Fill Form 8 to correct Voter ID card like name, age, address and other and need some proof for corrections for offline Voter ID card Hindi Form click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/Form8_New_.pdf
You need to fill Form 8A to change address within the Assembly constituency for online Voter ID card Offline click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/Form8A_New.pdf
Fill Form 002 apply for Duplicate Voter ID card which is in PDF format.
Form 13 F and G
Fill Form 13 F and 13 G appointment of substitute proxy which can classify service voter which can give you vote For Hindi offline form click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/FORM13FG.pdfm
Fee for Uttarakhand Voter ID
You can apply for Voter ID card for free through online or offline. You just have to submit your documents correctly.
Documents for Applying Voter ID card
Here is list of documents require you to apply online for Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Age and Identity
Steps for Online application for voter ID for Uttarakhand
- Go to Official website and in home page and click on http://ceo.uk.gov.in/ .
- Select State NCT of Uttarakhand
- Then select “Assembly/ Parliamentary Constituency”
- Applying for the first time then fill Form 6 click on
- After filling all the mandatory details click on “Submit” button.
- Fill the required details which are necessary for Voter ID card. An OTP is generated and sent you’re registered mobile number; check the form before sending it.
- Booth level officers will come to your address to verify the documents submitted by you are valid or not, once the verification completes then Voter ID card will be sent to your place.
Steps for Offline application for voter ID for Uttarakhand
- Visit official website and download Form 6 http://ceo.uk.gov.in/files/Forms/Form_6-New.pdf download form which is in PDF format
- You have to fill the details of person who is applying for Voter ID card through Offline.
- Once the form is filled you have to attach Age proof and Residence proof.
- Booth level officers are send to your place to check whether the submit details are correct or not. After verification you will receive Voter ID card.
Track Voter ID application status in Uttarakhand
- To know your status details for Voter ID card visit http://election.uk.gov.in/
- To search your ID, select your form like Form 6, Form 7, Form 8, Form 8A, and enter your Application number for voter ID card and then click on search to generate your results.
- To search district, you need to select district, assembly and click on submit button you will get all the information
Track Voter ID card status via SMS
This facility is not available in Uttarakhand but may be implemented in the coming days
For any query call ECI Helpline number 1950 is a toll free number and available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Search name in Voter list
- To search your name you need for Voter ID click on http://election.uk.gov.in/
- You will find a new page where you can search your name in Electoral Roll
- Fill the details of your father name, house no, voter photo identity card no and enter search to generate details of your voter ID card.