Voter ID card is a document issued by Election Commission of India which helps you to elect a person of your choice and used as an identity proof for Indian citizens while elections in country’s municipal, state and national elections. Voter ID card helps you in buying SIM cards for mobile. To register as Voter in Bihar you should visit official site http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ . This site provides many other services like checking status for Voter ID card, corrections of Voter ID card. And check details for Voter ID card for Voter list in Bihar. This article will help you in applying Voter ID card
Bihar Voter ID Applications Forms
Click on E- registration button then you will see some registration forms such as Form 6, Form 7, Form 8 and Form 8A
Fill Form 6 for the new user who is going to apply for Voter ID card for Kannada click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form6-K.pdf and for English click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form6-E.pdf Advertisement:
You use Form 6A as Application for presence of name in assembly constituency electoral roll by a Foreign Elector. To get offline Application form in Kannada http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form6A-K.pdf and for English click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form6A-E.pdf download PDF format and fill the form.
Fill the Form7 to delete of name from Electoral Roll to apply for Voter ID card for Kannada click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form7-K.pdf and for English Form click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form7-E.pdf
Fill Form 8 to correct particular entered in Electoral Roll. To fill application for Hindi click on http://eci.nic.in/eci_main/forms/form-8_Hindi.pdf and for English click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form8-E.pdf
Fill Form 8A because if a person wants to change his address due to any reason within same assembly constituency for English click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form8A-E.pdf and for Kannada click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form8A-K.pdf
Fill Form 001 to submit Electoral Photo ID card click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/EPIC001.pdf
Fill Form 001A submission of photograph along with form 6/8/8A click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/EPIC001A.pdf
Fill Form 001B to submit details of photograph for EPIC click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/EPIC001B.pdf
Fee for Bihar Voter ID:
There is no charge to apply Voter ID card, you need to visit State Election commission website to fill the application form http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/
Documents required applying for Voter Id card for Bihar
Documents required for Applying Voter ID card are:
- Residence proof
- Age and Identity
- Documents for ID and Age proof
Steps for Online application for voter ID for Bihar
- Visit official website http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ .
- Click on Form 6 and apply Voter id card
- Candidates have to fill details correctly without any mistakes and upload scanned documents.
- Booth Level Officers will send to your house to verify the documents which are submitted while applying for Voter ID card.
- After Verification within two or three weeks your name will add to list of votes
Steps for Offline application for voter ID for Bihar
- Visit nearest Electoral office and take form 6 http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form6-E.pdf
- Fill the details in the downloaded form without any mistakes and submit it to Electoral office
- BLO officers will verify all the documents which were submitted by you while applying for Voter ID card. After verification you will get an Acknowledgment receipt number which can be useful in tracking the status of Voter ID card.
- After two to three weeks your name will be added to the list of people who votes and you will get Voter ID card on your address
To update Voter ID card details fill Form 8 through offline click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form8-E.pdf
To change Address for Voter ID card in Haryana fill Form 8A through offline process click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Forms/NewForms/Form8A-E.pdf . For more details visit the official site http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID card online and Offline
To apply Duplicate Voter ID card download Form 002 and fill the details required and submit the form and documents to the electoral office if the application is verified then you will receive duplicate Voter ID card.
Track Voter ID application status in Bihar
- Click on the official website
- You need to click on track application
- Open page of application to track for Voter ID card click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/SearchWithAPPLN_PHONEno.aspx
- Select district, Assembly Constituency and date then click on Search button
- You will the tracking details of your Voter ID card
Track Voter ID card Status via SMS
To track your name in Voter ID application online, send SMS by typing KAEPICVoter space Voter Card No and send to 9243355223. You can call the ECI Helpline number 1950 toll-free and available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Search your name in Voter list
- Click on the official website, you will get a page where you can search your name. To get a page click on http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/vernacularSearch_New.aspx
- Fill details in the form enter district, Assembly constituency name, Name, Relation name, age, gender.
- Click on search where you can check your name in Voter list