Voter ID card is a document which helps you to elect a person of your choice and used for identity purpose. Voter ID card helps you in buying SIM cards for mobile. To register as Voter in Jharkhand you should visit official site http://184.108.40.206/election/ . This site provides many other services like checking status for Voter ID card, corrections of Voter ID card. And check details for Voter ID card for Voter list in Jharkhand. This article will help you in applying Voter ID card
Jharkhand Voter ID Applications Forms
Click on E- registration button then you will see some registration forms such as Form 6, Form 7, Form 8 and Form 8A
For Applying Voter ID for the first time then fill form 6 for offline Application form in Hindi click on for Voter ID card http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-6.pdf and for English Form click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-6.pdf Advertisement:
You use Form 6A as Application for presence of name in assembly constituency electoral roll by a Foreign Elector. To get offline Application form in Hindi click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-6A.pdf and for English form click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-7.pdf download PDF format and fill the form.
Fill Form 7 to delete name from Electoral Roll for offline form click on
Fill Form 8 to change details for Voter ID card for offline process for Hindi Form click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-8.pdf and for English Form click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-8.pdf
Fill Form 8A because if a person wants to change his address due to any reason within same assembly constituency for Hindi Form click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-8A.pdf and for English Form click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-6A.pdf
Fee for Jharkhand Voter ID
There is no charge to apply Voter ID card, you need to visit State Election commission website to fill the application form http://220.127.116.11/election/
Documents required applying for Voter Id card for Jharkhand
Documents required for Applying Voter ID card are:
- Residence proof
- Age and Identity
- Documents for ID and Age proof
Steps for Online application for voter ID for Jharkhand
- Visit official website http://18.104.22.168/election/ .
- Click on Form 6 to apply Voter id card
- Candidates have to fill details correctly without any mistakes and upload scanned documents.
- Booth Level Officers will send to your house to verify the documents which are submitted while applying for Voter ID card.
- After Verification within two or three weeks your name will add to list of votes.
Steps for Offline application for voter ID for Jharkhand
- Visit nearest Electoral office and take form 6 for English click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-6.pdf for Hindi click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-6.pdf
- Fill the details in the downloaded form without any mistakes and submit it to Electoral office
- BLO officers will verify all the documents which were submitted by you while applying for Voter ID card. After verification you will get an Acknowledgment receipt number which can be useful in tracking the status of Voter ID card.
- After two to three weeks your name will be added to the list of people who votes and you will get Voter ID card on your address.
To update Voter ID card details through offline fill Form 8 for Hindi click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-8.pdf and for English click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-8.pdf , for more details you can visit http://22.214.171.124/election/
To change Address for Voter ID card in Jharkhand through offline process fill Form 8A for Hindi click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Hin/Form-8A.pdf and for English click on http://archive.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/AllForms/Eng/Form-8A.pdf . For more details visit the official site http://126.96.36.199/election/
Track Voter ID application status in Jharkhand
- Click on the official website
- You need to click on track application
- open page of application to track for Voter ID card
- Select district, Assembly Constituency and date then click on Search button
- you will the tracking details of your Voter ID card
Apply for Duplicate Voter ID card Jharkhand
- Visit nearest Electoral office
- Collect copy of Application Form 002, fill duplicate application form
- Submit all the application form with all necessary documents
- Officer will verify all the documents submit by us
- Duplicate Voter ID card will be send to your address which is given in Application form.
Search your name in Voter list
- Click on the official website, you will get a page where you can search your name. To get a page click on http://188.8.131.52/mrollpdf1/aceng.aspx
- Fill details in the form enter district, Assembly constituency name, Name, Relation name, age, gender.
- Click on search where you can check your name in Voter list