Voter ID card is a document which helps you to elect a person of your choice and used for identity purpose. Voter ID card helps you in buying SIM cards for mobile. To register as Voter in West Bengal you should visit official site http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/ . This site provides many other services like checking status for Voter ID card, corrections of Voter ID card. And check details for Voter ID card for Voter list in West Bengal. This article will help you in applying Voter ID card
West Bengal Voter ID Applications Forms
Click on E- registration button then you will see some registration forms such as Form 6, Form 7, Form 8 and Form 8A
For Applying Voter ID for the first time then fill form 6 for offline Application form for English click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636391863620788471_English_Bilingual_Form6_allforms.pdf and for Bengali click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636391863904084969_Bengali_BiLingual_Form6_allforms.pdf Advertisement:
Fill Form 6A Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll by an overseas elector and for offline Voter ID card for English click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636204273042474210_Form6A_English.pdf
Fill Form 7 to delete name from Electoral Roll for offline form in English click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636204271500723502_FORM7_English.pdf and for Bengali click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636245654047936536_Form7_Bengali_3_3_2017.pdf
Fill Form 8 to change details for Voter ID card for offline in English Click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312347917914686_English_Bilingual_Form8.pdf and for Bengali click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312352606970922_Bengali_BiLingual_Form8.pdf
Fill Form 8A because if a person wants to change his address due to any reason within same assembly constituency for offline in English Click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312348195127173_English_Bilingual_Form8A.pdf and in Bengali click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312352799787260_Bengali_BiLingual_Form8A.pdf
Fill Form 001 is used to issue Application of Replacement Elector’s Photo Identity Card http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636390114283139687_Form-001.pdf
Fee for West BEngal Voter ID
There is no charge to apply Voter ID card, you need to visit State Election commission website to fill the application form http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/
Documents required applying for Voter Id card for West Bengal
Documents required for Applying Voter ID card are
- Residence proof
- Age and Identity
- Documents for ID and Age proof
Steps for Online application for voter ID for West Bengal
- Visit official website http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/ .
- Click on Form 6 to apply Voter ID card
- Candidates have to fill details correctly without any mistakes and upload scanned documents.
- Booth Level Officers will send to your house to verify the documents which are submitted while applying for Voter ID card.
- After Verification within two or three weeks your name will add to list of votes.
Steps for Offline application for voter ID for West Bengal
- Visit nearest Electoral office and take form 6 click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636391863620788471_English_Bilingual_Form6_allforms.pdf and download form which is in PDF format
- Fill the details in the downloaded form which is in PDF format without any mistakes and submit it to Electoral office
- BLO officers will verify all the documents which were submitted by you while applying for Voter ID card. After verification you will get an Acknowledgment receipt number which can be useful in tracking the status of Voter ID card.
- After two to three weeks your name will be added to the list of people who votes and you will get Voter ID card on your address.
To Update Voter ID card through offline you have to click on Form 8 for English http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312347917914686_English_Bilingual_Form8.pdf and for Bengali click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312352606970922_Bengali_BiLingual_Form8.pdf for more details visit official site http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/
To update voter ID card through online you need to choose change Address, if your updating your ID card through offline click on form 8A for English Click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312348195127173_English_Bilingual_Form8A.pdf and in Bengali click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/WriteReadData/UploadedFile/CEOWB_636312352799787260_Bengali_BiLingual_Form8A.pdf . For more details click on http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/
Track Voter ID application status in West Bengal
- Click on the official website http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/
- You need to click on track application
- Open page of application to track for Voter ID card click on http://election.uk.gov.in/
- Select district, Assembly Constituency and date then click on Search button
- You will the tracking details of your Voter ID card
Track Voter ID card Status via SMS
Track your Voter ID card status for that you need to type WBECvoter ID number to 51969 and Voter ID number to 9433633333 and for any query you can call to the helpline 1950 toll free and is available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Apply for Duplicate Voter ID card West Bengal
- Visit nearest Electoral office http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/
- Collect copy of Application Form 002 which is applicable for application form of duplicate voter ID card, fill duplicate application form
- Submit all the application form with all necessary documents
- Officer will verify all the documents submit by us
- Duplicate Voter ID card will be send to your address which is given in Application form.
Search your name in Voter list
- First of all, applicant has to visit the official website of CEO West Bengal
- Then go to the Voter List option http://wberms.gov.in/searchengine/
- Then click on the search button and the new page will display on the screen
- Then all the similar details appear on the screen
- If your details will be displayed on the screen and it means that your name is in the CEO West Bengal Voter List